Carlstadt was originally formed as a village by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 12, 1860, within Lodi Township. The Borough of Carlstadt was incorporated on June 27, 1894, formally set off from Bergen Township, at the height of the "Borough-itis" phenomenon then sweeping through Bergen County.
Carlstadt PropertiesChange this Search Criteria
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX listing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright © 2017 Garden StateMultiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved. This information is being provided for Consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties Consumers may be interested in purchasing
The dissemination of listings on the website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 126.96.36.199 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.