- Cell 201-906-4343
Halina Strzepek, Broker Associate at Re/Max Excellence in Saddle Brook strives to provide professional, experienced, prompt and reliable real estate service to anyone looking to buy, sell, or rent their home. As a licensed real estate agent since 1995 Halina has been helping people to move while collecting awards and accolades for it along the way. She's been awarded a spot in Re/Max's Platinum Club year after year and has been prized with the NJAR® Circle of Excellence Gold Level Award for 8 consecutive years and counting.
Halina's values and experience in the real estate world are not only reflected in the honors she receives, but by the strength of the relationships she forms with her clients. She ensures open and honest discourse with her clients, and keeps them up to date as they move forward with her service in their searches and their sales.
If you need help finding your dream home enlist Halina to help you search absolutely free.
Seven Questions to Ask your Realtor
Chances are good that you’ll interview several Realtors before you hire one to market and sell your home or help you to buy one, as you should, it’s a big decision and you’ll want to make the right choice. Here are some questions to ask before enlisting the help of a Real Estate agent.
How many years of experience do you have in the real estate business?
- I’ve been in Real Estate for 22 years; I’ve handled various types of transactions and tackled countless issues throughout my career resulting in many successful closings and rental agreements.
How many buyers and sellers do you currently represent? Is this an average number, more or less?
- On average I represent 30 buyers and 16 sellers. While that number is constantly changing I can ensure that all my clients receive the same attention toward their questions as they do their transactions.
Do you have any assistants and what is their role?
- I work with three wonderful assistants who have proven to be as dedicated as I am to making transactions go as smoothly as possible. Working with me are a Buyer’s Agent Specialist, a Transaction Coordinator, and a Personal Assistant who is fluent in Spanish.
How frequently do you provide updates?
- I provide my clients with updates and feedback once a week, they’ll receive the status of the showings on their listings and/or the progress of their transactions. However when I receive an update from an attorney, agent, loan processor, etc. I make sure to forward that information to my client so we're always on the same page.
How is working with you different from your competitors?
- There’s one outstanding difference between listing or searching for a home with me and listing/searching with my competitors and that’s my focus on getting the listing sold or the perfect home bought in the best amount of time with the least amount of hassle and for the right amount of money.
How long would you want to list for?
- Standard practice is listing for 6 months, which I after 22 years of experience, still recommend.
How up to date are your filing and correspondence systems? Is your office on track with modern technology?
- Our office uses the latest tech advantages Re/Max has to offer, while our filing systems function via internet database they still allow us to print and upload physical documents. Some clients prefer secure and authorized electronic signatures while others prefer traditional physical documents, our office accommodates to both.